The links below feature work that I have been involved in including worldwide album releases, session work and my Bass section in Guitar Interactive Magazine.
Ostura – The Room
Released February 2018 via Universal Music Group
I am the bassist for Ostura and play throughout this album featuring:
Thomas Lang, Marco Sfogli, Michael Mills, Arjen Lucassen, The City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra and more!
Amadeus Awad’s EON
- Dan Veall (EON – AlterVia, Real, Section IV, Firehead, Within The Void) on Bass.
- Russell Allen (Symphony X) on Vocals.
- Amanda Somerville (Trillium – Avantasia – Epica) on Vocals.
- Elia Monsef on Vocals.
- Kevin Moore (OSI – Dream Theater) on Keyboards.
- John Macaluso (Ark – Symphony X) on Drums.
- Gavin Harrison (Porcupine Tree) on Drums
- Amadeus Awad on Guitar.
In 2011 Guitar Interactive Magazine added it’s very own Bass Guitar Gear section. I am very proud to say I have been at the helm delivering the very best in news, interviews and HD Video gear reviews. Here’s a QUICK LINK to many, but you’ll want to check out the current (and previous editions) to see more.
Follow this link for well over TWO HUNDRED video reviews of bass guitar gear and interviews.
Or have a look at just a few below:
Barefaced Big Twin 2 and Retro Two 10 Bass Cabs Review
EBS Classic 60 Watt Bass Combo Amp Review and Demo With Dan Veall Guitar Interactive
Doug Wimbish – Bass Guitar Jam With Dan Veall From The Bassment iGuitar Magazine – Below